eau de parfum
The scent of September captures the first day of fall at the farm. The stacks of hay are warm in the afternoon sun and blend together with the scent of harvested fruits and a blue sky, crisp with promises of new beginnings.
Our scent collection is inspired by Sweden’s volatile seasons and the uniqueness of our nature. Cultural, natural and mythical wonders are interpreted into refined scent experiences.
This perfume is made from organic fermented alcohol and the finest natural and synthetic perfume oils.
Due to the high amount of natural and organic ingredients, colour and scent may vary over time as part of the natural ageing process. Avoid direct sunlight and high temperature.
TOP: Pomelo, Kumquat, Lavender
HEART: Eucalyptus, Apple Blossom, Jasmine
BASE: Vetiver Smoke, Papyrus, Guaiac Wood, Pink Praline
The scent of September captures the first day of fall at the farm. The stacks of hay are warm in the afternoon sun and blend together with the scent of harvested fruits and a blue sky, crisp with promises of new beginnings. The fresh cut logs in the barn leave a lingering scent of warm and moist wood.
September is a woody and aromatic scent with notes of pomelo, lavender, vetiver smoke and pink praline.
Made in Sweden
85% ingredients from natural origin
77% ingredients from organic origin
Made of organic fermented alcohol
Full Ingredients List:
Alcohol Denat.*, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene.
*From organic fermentation.
Due to dangerous goods regulations our Eau de Parfums can only be shipped within Europe.
Complimentary samples with all orders
Free shipping on orders over £65
Ships within 1 day
Orders are shipped from Sweden
- KKristinaVerified BuyerI recommend this productScent Woody, Aromatic, Musky, SmokyRated 5 stars2 days agoLovely
Having a sensitive nose, it's rare I find a perfume that feels just right. I first bought the discovery set as I wanted a clean, natural and vegan perfume and September, coincidentally also my birth month, was the clear winner.
- CLChristy L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agogood
- MKMonika K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productScent Woody, Smoky, Aromatic, Spicy, EarthyRated 5 stars1 month agoAwesome
perfect, totally mine
- PHPia Hed A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productScent Earthy, Woody, FreshRated 5 stars1 month agoSeptember
Unique and fabolous scent. Love it!
- RRrainer r.Verified BuyerI recommend this productScent Woody, Aromatic, Spicy, Powdery, EarthyRated 5 stars2 months agowarm nach ernte und Stroh
ein warmer Duft nach ernte im Spätsommer langanhaltend und macht mich süchtig
– Isabelle Lewenhaupt, CEO and owner